Someone save me from the lure of Picaso! Every single time I go there, I end up buying snacks, or drinks, or food... Today, I saw a chocolate fondue set (basically the pot, and some skewers and all, I think) going for 1380yen, and I am sorely tempted. It'll be great when hanging out together with friends, dipping marshmallows and strawberries in it! Of course, realistically speaking, spending that extra sum would mean that I'll incur more costs in the future to the ends of purchasing fruits/food for dipping. But chocolate fondue is sooooo good. And we can attempt cheese fondue too! Perhaps I shall try to persuade someone to split the cost with me. =p
Arrangements for the Sapporo trip have been going well! Accommodation has been settled, and tomorrow we will deal with transportation. While plowing through the budget airline website with my electronic dictionary in hand, checking up every other kanji to make sure I've got the meaning right, I realised that it's the first time I properly surfed a website in Japanese. Usually it's much too tedious and time-consuming, but in this instance I didn't have a choice - there was no English option. Knowing that I can do it if I put my mind to it makes me feel good! During dinner we were watching a Korean show with Japanese subtitles - it's like the first time! Usually I read English subtitles. It was tiring, though, concentrating on Japanese subtitles, so after about an hour or so I gave up and returned to my room.
... And I can't remember what else I wanted to say. That's all!