About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> unni?
> kuishinbo
> Someone save me from the lure of Picaso! Every sin...
> A little summary of the past 2 days
> cogs are turning
> klutzy kaori
> hurray!
> when friendships suffice
> Meeting up with my uncle was fun, and it beats the...
> the boredom is eating at me

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

fun with friends
Friday, 7 December 2007

For doing a good deed the other time and teaching my friend the basics of Game Theory the night before our midterm test, I received a dinner treat! We went to Shin-Okubo, but had no clue where specifically to eat, so we walked about randomly and went into a restaurant that caught our eye.


the slacker


the studious young lady (actually i was studying the menu =p)

Basically it was a yakiniku course, with some other complimentary side dishes and all. There was this huge plate of lettuce/cabbage (I never could tell which is which) that I didn't know what to do with, until Hoony told me and I learnt something new! Apparently you take one piece of the veggie, place a piece of meat on it, slather miso paste on it, and other stuff like garlic or kimchi if you fancy, wrap it all up, and pop it into your mouth! It was surprisingly good, having the refreshing crunchiness of the veggie mixed with the meat taste. Yuuuum.

[ Aside: Oh, and with regards to the age thing, it's true - he doesn't really think of me as being older than him. He thinks I'm like 18 or 19! ]


our empty dishes. (to think some were already cleared away!)

So we took a short break, drinking water to cleanse our palate, and waiting to order again.


"why're you taking a picture of me drinking water?!"

I offered to pay for dessert since I felt bad letting him pay everything, but he insisted. At least I tried to choose the slightly cheaper one, but I got a dessert nonetheless!


his momo, my gurepu furu-tsu ;p

I've got a weakness for dessert. (好物!) It was yummy, I like sorbets, they're very refreshing! And somehow this particular sort always reminds me of Novena Square, Ichiban-boshi. :) Anyhow, eating out and cooking on my own feels different, and it's good to have a change from time to time. ごちそうさまでした!

Nowadays yj and I seem to take turns to go to each other's room to hang around. It's a little chilly standing in the corridor, so we invite each other in, and what's supposed to be a short conversation about, for example, meeting time, turns out to be an hour-long chat. But tis fun! We've decided to embark on a new project each. Project Pitiful-Yoon-Jeong-In-Japan and Project Kaori's-Boring-Life-In-Japan!

So wherever we go, I'll make her squat and take a picture.



As for me, I'll either be doing boring everyday stuff, or I'll be pretending to fall down or something. Hur hur.



YAY! Together, we're going to have fun! And we're going to get that fondue pot! And we're going to onsen! I'll be the best half friend you have, hahaha.

[Aside: Aikido instead of Japanese class tomorrow! I wonder what exactly we'll be doing. Nothing to do with kneeling or whatever, I hope. I don't even want to climb too many stairs wearing jeans. My knee hurts, raaaar!]

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:19 am :)