About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> of crazy snow fun (",)
> I should know all too well by now that I'm not som...
> christmas illumination :)
> I have found a job in Japan, I'm not going back to...
> can you do it? YES YOU CAN!
> there's always room for more
> out of bed and onto the streets!
> Yay! After practically growing to my bed yesterday...
> make it go away.
> sleepless in tokyo

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

blessed is she who is loved!
Thursday, 27 December 2007

What a wonderful Christmas! Before I left for Niigata, my sweet friend surprised me with Christmas gifts - a pair of gloves for the snow, and a pair of Christmas tree earrings I'd been eyeing (but was too stingy to buy for myself, hahaha). I love surprises, thank you! :D (These aren't the most flattering pictures, but I don't have the picture of them in their nicely wrapped stage, oops.)



Then on Christmas itself at Niigata, Weiheng surprised me with these as I walked in the door from my bath. So pretty! To think that when I saw him hovering near the light switch near the door when I entered, I thought he was trying to turn off the lights to scare me. =x Thank you for the memorable White Christmas. :)



After I came back from Niigata, look what came in the mail! Christmas present from Singapore, from Shawn! Even if it was because I demanded a Christmas card and present, it was sweet of him to comply. I love receiving mail, it makes me so happy! So thank you for making my day! The CD is great too. :)

(I shall go downstairs later to check if I received any more mail. People promised me cards/letters but they've yet to come! BOO.)



That night, Yoon Jeong and I had a chocolate fondue party for two! It was a little funny, using her suitcase as our little table while we sat on the floor, but it was good. We usually don't eat that much fruits in one day, but since it was fondue day, we splurged and got strawberries and kiwis. Yay! Mini post-Christmas party was enjoyable. :)



Tomorrow, I'm going to see one of my favourite persons in the world! Three days of playing together at Hakone, then we'll be going together to stay with my relatives at Yokohama. Being surrounded by family and friends is awesome. Not only did I have a wonderful Christmas, my New Year is going to be really good as well!



I appreciate my parents funding my SEP to Japan so that I've so very many valuable memories and new experiences. *hearts*

Labels: , , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:31 pm :)