I should know all too well by now that I'm not someone who can jump into something impulsively. If from the start I can't explain everything to myself to a satisfactory level, if everything doesn't gel, then I'm better off refraining from taking that extra step. Labels: Japan
That aside, the winter break is finally here. I was initially really looking forward to my trips during this break and the next, but now I'm feeling a bit sian about them. Travelling is fun, but there are times when things crop up and make me not want to go anymore. But that's just being juvenile, and at any rate it's a little too late to back out now. Making the most of things may not be that bad a solution after all. If I'm lucky everything will work out fine and everyone will have fun.
Having said that, first trip tomorrow! I'd better pack...
Edit: Packing's troublesome! I just realised I've tons of sweaters. I think I'll just pack three tshirts, all my sweaters, and pull on everything in Niigata. Since they'll all be layered over, only the top layer matters, no? No need to do much colour coordination or outfit planning. *nods*