christmas illumination :)
Thursday, 20 December 2007
It's a mad rush to run around Tokyo for the sake of saying I've explored the place, or to see the Christmas illumination before the year is out! At least, that seems to be the case. Three months in Tokyo and I haven't gone many places, but yesterday I finally went to ASAKUSA, and today the same kind soul (my new Korean Tokyo tour guide!) brought me to ROPPONGI to play!
tokyo midtown
crossing over to the other side of the doughnut new year!
i think of a chinese painting somehow ;p
yes, i've a fascination with trees strung with lights
i love this tree! nicer than spore's takashimaya ones!
looks like a mini fireworks display, no?
dazzling lights
ET go home...
cute, no?
boxy tree
roppongi hills (tokyo tower in background!)
arrrrgh! spider's coming...!
... RUN!!!
insanely happy faces It's almost like everytime we go out, we end up taking quite a few silly pictures. But in those three hours we were out, I had lots of fun. Maybe she's been bringing me out so that I'll shut up about wanting to go here or there. =x Appreciate it though! That little playground was fun, evn though when I decided to go down the slide on a whim, I, uh, didn't stop at the end point, so I flew right off. Oops. That aside, somehow we started talking about whether we'll miss dorm life when we return to our respective countries, whether this experience in Japan will seem like a dream, how I don't even have her email address to keep in touch... Then it's like, hey, we're not going back home tomorrow! Dohh...Labels: Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 9:28 pm :)