Waking up at 7.30am to start talking to myself for about an hour is good! Amazing what repetition does for my memory. So the presentation went well, my teacher gave some form of praise, but because I can't find it in the dictionary (I must have remembered the pronunciation wrongly), I can only guess she meant it was well-linked/fluent/coherent. Because I think so! At least I didn't say "first point: blah blah, second point: blah blah". :D But the usual desu/masu problem appeared again; I tend to lapse into casual form sometimes. Nonetheless, I incorporated the new grammar that we'd learnt into my speech, and she noticed! Then my classmates gave me generally 9s or 10s, on a scale of 10. Praise me praise me! Did pretty well for the jiko shoukai essay and kanji quizzes too, so I'm feeling mighty pleased with myself. :D Labels: Japan
It is cold today, so cold I'm inclined to think it's winter, but I won't be surprised if it suddenly turns warm tomorrow. While I was all covered up in a long-sleeved top + jacket + jeans + shoes, I still felt cold. So I don't understand how some people can walk around in short-sleeved tshirts + jeans/skirts, or dresses! Not good to wander around in the cold exposing so much flesh; The body will produce more fats to keep us warm. No cellulite on legs please, thanks.
Having a short day = SLEEPING OPPORTUNITY. After I do my laundry, and maybe vacuum my room, and wait for my food to digest a little, I am so going to sleep. Then if I've enough discipline to drag myself up after an hour or two, I'll clear my work so I can play tomorrow evening. :)
My milk expires today! I must down it like there's no tomorrow (and there will be none, for the milk anyway). Reminds me of what I'd previously said about bursting bubbles to a friend. We keep too many things to ourselves. Sometimes it's very interesting to hear certain things; and other times, the fun lies in trying to drag information out of people. ;p
Very random entry, yes.