I'd left my room at 8.20am, going to meet my friends to go for Japanese class together. As I walked away from my door, I heard another door along the corridor open, and it was one of the friends I was supposed to meet - but she was still in her pyjamas. She asked if I was going to see the teacher early because it was my turn to present my speech today, but I said no, I'm just going at the normal time with the two of them. As we were chatting along the corridor, I was wondering why she wasn't rushing despite being late because she overslept, thinking that we only have at most twenty minutes to rush to class. But we continued our conversation along the vein of me going early to class, which I wasn't. Her last question, "So are you going early?" made me look at my watch and go "OH. Wrong time!" I was supposed to meet them twenty minutes before nine, not at 8.20am. -.- Labels: funny
To think that I was wondering what she was talking about. She was probably wondering the same of me!
I have a certain affinity with doing stupid stuff very inadvertently.