How perfectly annoying when such a chilly morning ideal for sleeping is wasted, because the body popped awake and decided "that's enough, no more sleeping for now!" So here I am, awake even before 7am. -.-''
I think my mind is gearing up and getting ready for Japan. It has shifted into the "this is the -insert number- time I'll be waking up in my own bed, looking at the sky from the little opening where the curtain flaps open". Such thoughts are rather depressing, because it makes me think that soon I'll be waking up in an unfamiliar bed day after day with no one for company by myself, and my home away from home measures a measly 11 square metres. I won't be able to step out of my room and see my mom doing the laundry in the balcony, or making tea in the kitchen; neither will I see the fatty wander past my doorway with his nose to the ground, or coming to meet me to gather some attention and scratches for himself. Hell, I won't even be able to wake up to the unpleasant sound of his retching, or clean up his vomit!
Wait. All that "I won't" is depressing too. Change gears - I will! At least I'll have a slice of home with me in the form of photos, and Lipton tea, horlicks, milo, honey stars, kokokrunch, nutella... (I'm trying to bring as much food as I can to start a food corner in my room!) I'll also have the pleasure of acquainting myself with the washing machine, ironing board, broom. Whoop-de-doo. A thought just struck - I really hope there won't be any cockroach scrambling around my room. I'll be too scared to kill it, and the room is really too small to try to run away and hide from it! Oh, and another thought struck - I can leave the room, let it hide itself or to run away, then I return. Brilliant.
Yes, and my daisy is still looking pretty and healthy. Perhaps the feng shui in my room has taken a turn for the better. It is going to be a good day! :)