The other day when I went to COMEX, I had a good time browsing through the numerous stalls, and quite a few things caught my eye. I'm kinda itching to buy this thingy called Gelaskin, for my ipod (which I've yet to buy, hahaha), because it's so pretty! Somehow my bro was feeling chatty today, and he came in to ask me whether I've bought my laptop, what I'm going to buy, that I should buy a cooler... So I told him about the gelaskin thingy and showed him the pamphlet, and this and that. His reaction was "oh..." and a few seconds later, "huh? $40 for two stickers ar?" When he puts it that way, it does sound rather frivolous huh. -.-'' Labels: friends
Dinner party at nassim chalet was good! I couldn't say I cared a whole lot about the company, since I don't really like people talking really loudly and hogging the conversation all the time, although some topics were rather funny. Actually I think I've something against people who interrupt others mid-sentence, or feel the need to be the centre of attention, or basically just talk loudly and long-ly -- it's annoying! I liked it better when we kinda broke up into smaller groups, so the rest of us actually had a chance to use our voices. Anyhow, the food was awesome; Saily is a fantastic cook! I was so stuffed. :)
2 more weeks. I don't feel prepared to go.