I thought I'd managed to get out of the lunch-with-the-nus-president affair by conveniently Labels: misc
pretending to forgetting about it, and then I really forgot about it because I thought it was last week. Then I saw the email from carson, and I thought "Damn it! He's going to hound me about my absence!", only to realise it's a reminder email and that the affair is actually tomorrow. Dammit. -.-
Seeing as I've no way of weaseling out of it, and I'd feel too guilty, I've resigned myself to fate. So I'll be seeing him tomorrow, and again in October for some signing ceremony with waseda university. Again, I don't have a choice with regards to that.
So tomorrow's going to be a full day: home - school - embassy - comex - school - home. I'm less than enthusiastic about being dragged out of home to do most things out of necessity, and not out of want. I've enjoyed vegetating at home. There's also the lack of need to think about who I can find to go out with, or wallowing in loneliness or whatever crap.
We should be contented with our lot.
And I should be contented with my schedule tomorrow. *mutters*