Another funny one from icanhascheezburger: And this was waiting for me when I got home: ... a pink vaio, with a pink case and pink mouse! It's a sudden explosion of pink, but the laptop's pretty anyway. It's my first lappie! Thankfully I'm going to leave it on my desk most of the time in Japan, so it wouldn't matter that much that it's a little on the heavy side. Whee, happy! Today was quite a good day. Went for Dance Beat at Amore Women's Day Out with sherlyn. There were fewer participants than I expected, but it was good because it meant we had space to move around instead of being crammed together like sardines! Part of me thought that I'd have enjoyed the aerobics event more, but dance beat was fun, especially the first hour. One thing good about dancing together with strangers is that we didn't have to worry that we'd be embarrassing ourselves with people we know; and even if we embarrassed ourselves among the strangers, who cares?! They're unlikely to ever see us again anyway! So twas a good workout, and I imagine we're fitter than quite a few others, one who claimed she was "going to vomit blood already". It was just 2 hours, surely it wasn't that tiring... o.O I'm really happy with the goodie bag as well, because it's so pretty! I've a good mind to sign up for next year's Women's Day Out activities again. :) Labels: yay