Grr. I've got 5 modules approved, 2 to be done when I return from Japan, which means I need to map 3 more modules! And it's so freaking hard trying to find something which I can use as breadth. There's this interesting dinosaurs module available, I think I'll try my luck and see if I can map it under science. I also hope biodiversity and conservation fall under science. And in desperation I'm mapping an architecture module too. I'm quite worried I can't get all my mapping done in time, especially if this second time I don't get them all approved. As it is, coming back and clearing all 8 level-4000 econs modules is quite a daunting prospect. Sigh. All this paperwork is a pain in the ass. And if things don't work out, I'll have to take 6 modules/sem in year 4. I can only fear for what it's going to do to my CAP. Horrible. Labels: misc
In other news, dinner was good! Between the two of us, we ate carrot cake, prawn mee, stingray, satay, ice kachang and a kick-ass huge glass barrel of sugar cane juice. Comfortably stuffed, we went to walk around, and I would've lost one of my contacts if I hadn't felt that something seemed to drop out after I rubbed my eye. When I think that I almost paid it no mind, and imagine my mother's wrath, wow. Especially since it's not a daily/monthly kind. I thank my lucky stars!!!
So bad + good = neutral day.