About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> the same big sky
> it's a lifestyle
> we could have been
> luxury pink
> lulu, skip to the loo!
> Grr. I've got 5 modules approved, 2 to be done whe...
> The lunch affair wasn't too bad after all. I was r...
> I was thinking of msg-ing you after I'd completed ...
> high tea at 103
> I thought I'd managed to get out of the lunch-with...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

anyone can cook
Tuesday, 4 September 2007

... That's what our deaf chef Gusteau emphasizes! Ratatouille was a heartwarming movie, and I would recommend it to anyone who's considering watching it. It's one of those shows which leave me feeling happy at the end of it, and thinking "I'm glad I watched this show!", as compared to the many others which I laugh at but am able leave the cinema without giving it a second thought. There were its funny moments (and less stupid-ha-ha funny like The Simpsons), and those awww moments. I almost think that it's comparable to The Lion King, which I think is one of the greatest cartoons of all time to hit the big screen!

Apparently my prediction that it'll be a good day is quite true, since the movie, the company and the dinner was good. Seeing as I'm a great fan of desserts, it's hardly surprising that it cost more than the main course. But like sir poo said, some things you just cannot thrift on. And I so enjoyed the yami yoghurt and ben & jerry. :D It was also the first time in ages that I stepped into an arcade and played something. Usually I'd object vehemently to playing, but this time, he slipped in the money so quickly, I didn't exactly have much choice. Still, indulging now and then is fun! ... Although it was obvious that my shooting skills were abysmal. So was my hand-eye coordination. OH! If only there was the spot-the-difference game, we should've played it!

And to answer the question of "why are you hanging out with shorties?", well, it's because we're f u n. You tallies aren't all too bad either. :)

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 10:55 pm :)