Today, I brought my four-inch ankle breakers out to see the world again, and it must have been good exercise since it's like doing calf raises the whole night. I've also realised that this year, everytime I've been out celebrating a birthday, I take a heap load of photos. Waraku was good! Not only was there a tremendous variety of dishes, the portions were large, the service was efficient, and the prices were affordable! I enjoyed the huge ebi tempura, it was so crispy and tasty. And the sotong which was nicely marinated. And my beef and egg combo which was tender. And his creamy udon. And my seaweed udon. To him even the water was nice! Hmm. To anyone who's interested in checking out the place, it's advisable to make a reservation; The queue was quite long. Although we were full from dinner, there's always space for dessert! For now I can't get enough of the Azabu Sabo hokkaido green tea ice cream. It doesn't even matter that it melts quite fast (as long as I'm not the one holding the cone, the mess isn't on me ahahz). I love desserts! Then it was off to the other side of the bridge to check out the pubs. We settled for Clinic, and I was quite surprised that inside it was rather like a club, with loud music and dim lights. I would've preferred the outside, where it really looked like a clinic. But we realised too late that inside and outside, although both fall under the Clinic umbrella, come under different managements. How weird.
Good day. A little belated, but happy birthday! :)