About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> hide-at-home vs rara-outgoing
> Tired! I have an newfound increased respect for ba...
> It's a little annoying when what I did has been tr...
> I finally took out my table tennis bat to check on...
> that's not the way it should be
> Quite free, quite bored, quite tired, quite sleepy...
> OVER THE MOON!
> Just something really random: weileng said that my...
> lady moo!
> doopitty doop!

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

biting the hand that feeds me
Sunday, 3 June 2007

And then there's something called pride. Pride in belonging to a team, whether they're the best locally, or the lousiest, or anywhere in between; that does not figure in the picture. After stepping down I feel more strongly about people saying stuff that's mildly insulting, or insinuating anything bad. Help, when offered freely, should be given 100% effort - shouldn't it? That doesn't make the party being helped inferior in any way, does it? That doesn't mean the party should be so grateful for the help to the extent of grovelling or accepting whatever verbal abuse - mild or otherwise - comes his/her way. I won't stand for that.

I am particular about words. Very particular. I don't care if what you're saying has two meanings, one that'll make me angry and the other neutral. I'll assume it's the bad one.

You don't want to make me angry.

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 10:52 pm :)