About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> This is gorgeous. Unfortunately it's under ancien...
> happy birthday, aunty! ;p
> bloody hell
> All hail my immune system! The fever and sorethroa...
> 38.1
> can you read me like the back of your palm?
> Sometimes it's like Rachel say, we jinx ourselves....
> Headache.Didn't want to make two trips, so I hefte...
> biting the hand that feeds me
> hide-at-home vs rara-outgoing

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

the good and the bad
Saturday, 9 June 2007

I am feeling rather accomplished today! For the first time in my life, I was one of the bases for a successful full liberty! :D It was an awfully good feeling to boost up, and actually see the flyer stay up, all the way till we did a proper cradle down. Like wow, I can do it! Though cher peh peh immediately said "wah, damn shagged" upon dismount, which made me wonder if he was somehow holding most of the weight together with the backspot, I still feel good! There was wy behind to support me in case of anything too, but he claimed that he didn't use a lot of strength. So I shall erroneously assume that I pulled my own weight and largely contributed to the stable liberty because of my strength, technique, stability, and general zai-ness! Muahaha. Go, me! :D

It was someone else's turn to bleed today. Gosh, seeing the dark red blood drip from someone else's nose is scary. It looked worse than mine, but I don't know whether it's because I had a finger to my nose to stem the blood, so I had bloody fingers, as opposed to cupping a hand below to catch the dripping blood and getting a bloody palm. Then there was also a lower lip injury with blood. *shudders* No more blood please, I think we've seen enough!

Feeling tired after training is a good thing, it means I did work. Part of me wants to go the extra mile to work out and tone my body for my own satisfaction, but another part is saying that the extra mile seems more like ten extra miles. I want that body!!!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 5:37 pm :)