This is gorgeous. Unfortunately it's under ancient archives. :(
- - -
Sometimes people are unintentionally funny.
Conversation 1:
I was under the mistaken impression that I had dirt on my face, so I went up to some team mates.
me: Do I have anything on my face?
*they scrutinise my face*
cw (in a deadpan voice): sweat
-.-
Conversation 2:
hj: So how do you find it? (referring to the frog legs)
me: I've never tried before, I don't know how to judge whether it's good or not!
cx: Don't you think it's bouncy?
me: yah...
hj: It's very fresh.
cx: That means it just died.
Silence
-___________-'''
The threesome to Geylang was really fun, I think it would've been a bit boring and too common had we gone to someplace like town. It's good to have some changes sometimes. I think I heard a lot of stupid things that made me unsure whether to scream or to cry, but they made for good company! Walking around the lively areas, I wondered how the men make their choices among so many ladies lining the roadside. As we walked past one guy chatting with one of the ladies, I had time to notice her coquettish look, peeking at him with her head lowered with her bambi eyes. I caught a snippet of their conversation: 先生,试一下嘛。你不会后悔的... I think people won't have regrets if they can get away scot free. It's only when people who find out and have objections (people like wives, good friends etc) and give them problems that they regret it, because they have to go through all sorts of explanations and crap. Then if it's not worth it, they regret doing things that invited all the problems. So whether or not they get caught, that's quite a key factor. If they had a conscience they wouldn't be in Geylang looking for a chick to warm the bed, would they?
Labels: friends, funny, misc