The awareness, it's starting again. The message-her-but-not-her situation. I hate the faintly jealous feeling. Maybe it's because I'm spoilt, and I like the attention to be on me. And it still doesn't make much sense. Labels: musings
- - -
A part of me wonders sometimes - The places that I'll be going, were you there before? Will there be places where we both came across, just that we weren't there together? It makes me feel just that little bit nostalgic. Everytime I hear of it I think of you. It reminds me of you. It does.
- - -
How differently a particular action can be viewed by two different people never ceases to amaze me. I think back to the time when I was ladidadida, thinking that there was nothing out of the ordinary about what I did. When a different point of view was presented to me, and subsequently led to a particular outcome... The shock was great. I can vividly remember the scene. My wildly pounding heart in the train, alighting and hanging around the station with my ear pressed to the phone, thinking no this is not happening. And of course it happened, and it just broke my heart. Since then, I don't think I've ever felt as much anguish as I did then. But I'm sure that it's simply a matter of time before such a feeling revisits. Life's not smoothsailing enough for anything otherwise.