Results came out yesterday. They were not up to expectations, but they were decent. Yet there's still this niggling unhappiness, and the worry that my CAP will continue slipping, and at the end of four years I'll emerge with a second lower honours. It has to be second upper at least, or nothing at all. Rather pointless to spend so much just to get second lower, I think. My results may be good to others, who will be satisfied with what I got, but the point is I am not others; I am me. And this me is not over the moon. So I really need to go on SEP to freeze my results for one year, so I will have only two more semesters to struggle to keep it above 4.0. At the end of the day, whether it's borderline second upper or high second upper, it's still a second upper, right? :) There's still rachel but she's so camera-shy I don't have a decent picture of her. The pictures with her in them tend to look something like this: ... which may be funny, but aren't particularly helpful in identifying who she is. Till we manage to take a nice picture with her, this will have to suffice! So now you know who are the people who make work enjoyable for me. :) No more hello wellos for a while till gilly gets back from Shanghai, but before that, it's bye bye hl. Boo. Still, I shall count my blessings that work this time round is as good as it is, and much better than it was. Yay to new friends and getting to know old friends better! Labels: exams, pics, work, yay
- - -
Finally I have pictures of/with my colleagues!