THE VALUE OF A WOMAN Dunkin' Donuts! Thank you loads! I'm too stuffed after dinner and fruits to eat more than one doughnut, but I'll try to fit in one or two more later. For now, I'm bored, and I'm going to hop into bed telling myself I'm going to read, but I know that in a few minutes I'll be fast asleep. It's hard to keep awake. Labels: food
Be careful not to make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. A woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior over, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.
It's been a long while since I last saw this. I love the last line.
- - -
Today has been better than yesterday. I woke up feeling less crappy, had a yummy lunch at Thai Express (which I'm returning to tomorrow for another meal), had dinner at home... And the best of all, this surprise: