About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> Not hearing a peep squeak out of someone doesn't m...
> if i can't do it, no one can!
> ladidadida
> uPapa, anyone?
> I think the most atrocious thoughts sometimes. And...
> bratty bunch
> whee!
> Children cry because maybe they'll get what they w...
> do the shoes fit?
> This sight greeted me as I climbed behind the whee...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

ain't no peter pan
Wednesday, 23 May 2007

I love girls' day out! I felt like I ate a lot today - fish and chips at Fisherman's Wharf, ice cream from Hokkaido Ice Cream stall, then a drink at Cafe Iguana. So much for losing weight. >_<




Initially I felt there was a slight lull in the conversation, like we didn't know what to say, or what to do. Sarah the lazy bum just wanted to sit down, while sy the sexy legs in the white short shorts didn't want to sit down and dirty her bottom. Drinking did us good. Maybe this friendship with these two babes just needs some warming up and we're back in full swing. It felt like the good old times, poking fun at Sarah ("let's go and check out that old green building!"), being interrogated about my love life and having my choices made for me a la deal or no deal, and basically chilling. I loved Cafe Iguana, although I thought the noise would be a put off. Yet it was quite fun having to talk loudly, competing with the din from nearby tables, having the waitress tell us she was eavesdropping on our conversation and giving us some tips on relationships. It wasn't the typical quiet and cosy ambience that I favour, but it was good nonetheless. It also helped that I didn't need to rush off at 9.30pm to meet my 10.30pm curfew.

On the way home I started thinking that hey, there are signs that I'm growing up, and/or my parents allow me more liberties.

1. There are more instances when I can return after my curfew
2. My parents don't make noise when they know I go drinking
3. They let me go clubbing (during camps, and other rare occasions when I ask for permission to)
4. They are less particular about why I stay out late, what time I'll be back
5. I'm asked less frequently who I'm going out with
6. I can wear whatever I want without any comments unles my mom thinks it's super weird
7. I can drive!

There are many little little things to be noticed if I care to think about them. In a way it's good, knowing that I'm growing up, and I feel gleeful whenever I'm allowed to stay out late. Those who're out with me on those occasions know how happy I can get - I feel very happening whenever I'm out past 10.30pm. =p Yet I wonder if all these liberties, when they become the norm, will lose the novelty, and whether one day, one fine day... I'll miss having my parents control me more.







p.s. no worries sy, your face will be up when i get the other pics! :D

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:52 am :)