When I sit back, relax and not think so much, I have a lot more fun. Being able to afford to relax more is a good feeling. Yet much as supervising alone is relaxing, part of me itches to try more stunts. And I don't mean elevators and full extensions. I've the urge to build pyramids, to try tosses... Basically do stuff that impresses myself, and makes me feel accomplished. It's been too long since I felt that sense of accomplishment. I love this picture! How many scorpions can you see in local cheerleading routines? Seeing this makes me feel motivated to increase my flexibility. Given my age (not that I'm an ah ma) and current flexibility, I think it'll be quite hard to achieve the flexibility required for a scorpion, but I think if I train hard enough, I should be able to, in time, manage a heel stretch. I feel that I should hit the gym (I want to be able to lift my own leg up without having to hang on to it, or getting thigh cramps!), but I've neither the energy nor the inclination, and I don't like going to the gym! >_<> Today, I am a happy cheerleader. :) Labels: cheerleading, pics