4 down, 1 to go. Labels: school
The first question of today's paper made me smile - the exact same question as in the midterm test. That, plus another question I'm confident of, means it's 19 marks in the bag. Then at the end of the paper I was very upset with myself: for another question I had the equation right, but I didn't know what numbers to substitute for the variables. And since the answer for the first sub-question was needed for the rest of the sub-questions, even if my working is correct, my final answer is incomplete - because instead of numbers, I had alphabets! That, together with the last part which I didn't have time to do, will cost me at least 7 marks (and that question was worth 13). Very, very costly. I probably will be able to pass this paper, but on the drive home I was mulling about how well I need to do for this paper to pass the whole module. Every damn point counts, and I did horrendously for midterm, but I just might be able to scrape through the module. The thing is, getting beyond an absolute mark is insufficient, since it's dependent on the bell curve. I'm screwed! *Thinks about the above-mentioned question* Damn wasted. ToT
Effing tired. Almost everything seems to be going wrong. I'm going to need to unwind/unload/vent soon.