Due to the onset of exams, we unfortunately had to stop our count at 28. Not too shabby, I'd say! It would be good to continue, but oh well! You gotta do what you gotta do. At least I know we'll have a guaranteed 13-day count after exams. :D
I was under the impression that when we abstain from exercise, our poor, battered bodies ought to recover. But the past few weeks of non-trainings haven't been doing my wrist any good. In fact, I swear it's hurting more. I wonder if the lack of strain's making it go stiff. When I was tossing and turning in bed trying to fall back into slumber, every time I yanked the blanket higher and tried to tuck it around myself, I'd wince and go ouch. Daaaammmn what the hell's wrong. >.<
It's been raining a lot lately. Today it suddenly lulled me into a wistful/reminiscing mood. More on that another time, maybe.
EXAMS ARE HERE!
Good luck, everyone!