About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> jingle bells jingle bells!
> unhappy endings
> As exams draw ever-nearer, we should all start mak...
> good to be back?
> what the night could've been
> I did not just fall off the back of a turnip truck...
> my week in pictures
> the best damn thing
> 03a11 provides the best laughter!
> identify

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

outta spore i go! :D
Thursday, 20 November 2008

So exciting! I suddenly have post-exam plans... in the form of a holiday!!! :D

On a whim - and an invitation - it has been decided that Vietnam will be the destination! I was there a couple of months ago for a few hours, but this time we'll be there longer and exploring the place better. And of course, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I survive the hazardous traffic there.

Travelling's going to be so much fun (as long as I'm not doing the bulk of the planning, haha)! Now to save up so that I won't be a super budget traveller.

Whee!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:41 pm :)