Labels: musings
That is one of the lessons I've learnt from cheerleading. Keeping that in mind, I wish I'm able to compartmentalise my life, so that this time can be set aside specifically to do A, and that time will be to do B. However, there were instances when I found my mind wandering to some personal issues in the midst of lecture, and I was thinking of what a shithead I was while simultaneously copying notes. Focusing and concentrating has been a problem, but even so, my mind has been on overdrive. Coupled with my hectic schedule and numerous commitments, it has been making me incredibly tired. Which makes concentrating ever more difficult. Here I am 18 hours into my day, taking a break by blogging, propping up my heavy lids with toothpicks to continue with my work later instead of going to bed.
"What am I doing?!" is a common refrain resounding in my mind of late.
A friend has an uncanny ability to sense when I'm not feeling at the top of my game, and always surprises me with the level of concern sent my way. If all aspects of life's a mess and I find it difficult to think optimistically as I usually do, I can at least think of others and feel happy for them, for whatever reasons. Projection of Kaori's wishes, x, onto the screen in the form of someone else, y. Econometrics. It's a good approach to take, removing myself from my own life and focusing on others instead. Being myopic and hung up on something isn't healthy, and it prevents us from seeing what's right in front of our eyes. If you're too busy feeling upset about A, it's difficult to be made happy by B, no?
I need a session of ohhmmm to clear my mind.
Freaking tired.