Of late I've been meeting people who've introduced me to a world vastly different from my own. The world of sex, drugs and booze. Labels: musings
... Okay, maybe not that wild, but something very different from what I'm accustomed to. I have come to realise that there are many paths other than the straight and narrow one that I've been walking all my life. I'm coming to see people and life in a different light. When I asked what kind of vibe I give out, the answer was: an innocent one. I ought to change my perspective, really. Otherwise I'm just living in an idealistic world of my own and I end up feeling extremely let down and bummed out when I realise that reality is so much different from what I'd envisioned it to be. Or what I'd hoped it would be. I can't really live my life this way, can I?
Possibiilties - they are endless.
Curiosity - it is abundant.
There's this idea of opening people up to possibilities, to new experiences. To tempt people to break free of their self-imposed barriers to see something new, to try something new. When I stop to think about it, it is true that generally, people are bendable, girls especially. If it's not something life-threatening or law-breaking, it's tempting to dip a toe into the pool to test the water. There's a first time for everything. Then there are people who're around to goad you into succumbing to temptation, much like how a friend was poking her xiao long baos, short of waving them in front of my face, constantly teasing me me, "Are you sure you don't want them...?"
Minds are fertile grounds. Plant an idea, and watch how it grows!