Owww I can't believe I fell off elevator today and my backspot didn't catch me! I'd forgotten the feeling of connecting with the floor but in that split second I remembered how bloody painful it is. In such moments my manners were forgotten and an expletive popped out. Grr. Yet since we were running through the routine as though it was the actual performance, I just had to peel myself off the ground and salvage the rest of my stunts. Nothing serious, but the area around the ear hurts. And moments after I casually slung my arm around my friend's shoulder, I had to carefully and discreetly disengage myself because my own shoulder was protesting with pangs of pain. What a hazardous sport.. but so, so, sooo addictive! But I must be getting old and my body can't keep up with my spirit. My wrist seems like it's starting to go. :( Labels: cheerleading
Anyways, we've finally pieced the whole routine together with full attendance (not until the very last minute though!), so hopefully all goes well this Saturday. Expect lots of camera-loving! :)