pet + friends + food = happy
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Hello everybody! Let me show you - once again - the apple of my eye:
my darling! <3
And this is Punkie, who has been making me laugh quite a bit recently:

funky punkie with pink sheets and cherry boxers ;p
Then after training today, I went on a rendezvous to Geylang! ... Okay, not really. I went on a food spree.
cute container for my chrysanthemum tea
our $10 chilli crab was goooood!
our assortment of dim sum
the king of fruits - DURIAN! <3
I was quite glad to finally be able to satisfy some cravings, cravings which I was supposed to satisfy with other friends, but who have been too busy for me. It's nice when people keep to what they'd promised me when I was in Japan and act upon it when I'm back. Words are cheap. But sometimes you can't blame others for relegating you to the backseat because they've discovered something more important in life. Ah well.
It was a good day. :)
Labels: food, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:06 am :)