Monday, 11 August 2008
After having been away for a while, everywhere in Singapore becomes someplace I haven't been to in a while. In the case of Pulau Ubin, however, it is more distant as compared to Orchard. Outing there with my secondary school friends was good! ... That is, until the sky opened and unleashed a torrential downpour.
mj trying to gain some height advantage
very kelong-like to me
the beautiful blue skies - initially
pretending to pose like how bodybuilders do
the gloomy skies
and durian chendol to perk me right up :)The next day, it was off to familiarise myself with Orchard in the company of my JC friends. The dynamics between us have essentially remained unchanged, but I did notice some differences that bugged me a little, but I shall sit on it and decide on what to do. In any case, it's always good to be back with good friends! Sarah, as always, was really funny. Ahhhh. It was so enjoyable listening to her story narration once again~
happy in the middle of a shoe department
giraffe-kissing (how did i let my arm get so fat?!)
with my yandao 
the tom yam seafood noodles whose spiciness my stomach couldn't handle!
There are still many more friends I've yet to meet up with, but I'm starting to feel a bit of inertia, probably because I'm also starting to feel a little broke. After all, there is quite a bit difference between my spending power here and in Japan. Allowance from parents VS scholarship money as allowance. Which one has more zeros? Go figure.
But at least there's yummy local food that my parents buy back for me. *blissful smile*
Labels: pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:24 pm :)