Friday, 18 January 2008
I wanna do something with my hair! Currently it's at that annoying neither-long-nor-short stage and I don't quite know what to do. It's not that I wake up early enough to have time to eat, dress and style my hair before class (on the contrary, I'm barely cutting it these days), but it's fun to have something to do in my free time. I'm looking for a simple updo but haven't been able to find anything understandable/do-able online. >.< I'm tired of the ponytail or no-ponytail "variety"!
Anyhow, let's backtrack to yesterday's dinner:
itadakimasu! *rubs hands in glee*I really liked the place! The English songs that were playing were music to my ears, literally and figuratively. Maybe to some it's an overdose of weepy ballads, but I think that's more in line with that place's ambience rather than playing rock music. And the pie-thingy covering the pot of curry was a w e s o me. Then again, it'd better be, considering how much I paid for it! ... Oh wait, I didn't actually pay for it, because a nice young man (ie I-kn0w-everything-because-I'm-hoony!) gave me a treat.
That's one of the perks of being Kaori-chan instead of Kaori-nuna. =pLabels: food, Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 4:35 pm :)