About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> Bored with a capital B
> I like looking at eye candy, because they're just ...
> does this shoe fit?
> welcoming 2008 from yokohama!
> 仲良しとの旅行
> Playing David Tao's "Tian Tian" on my iTunes now. ...
> blessed is she who is loved!
> of crazy snow fun (",)
> I should know all too well by now that I'm not som...
> christmas illumination :)

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

I'VE GOT MAIL!
Saturday, 5 January 2008

Omg damn happy I bounced downstairs to check my mail because the office is finally open, and I saw a small pile of mail in my mailbox!!! I wanted to take a picture of it but there was another girl checking her mail too and it was a little embarrassing, so I grabbed my treasures and bounced back upstairs. Thank you everyone! Let me count... I've got eight cards/letters!

A great big thank you to (in no order of preference):
- Osada sensei
- xiang gege
- weiheng
- pingping
- poopoo
- pohpoh
- kuns
- honghui

Wah really super happy, I love mail! Now I've got lots of mail to reply to, whee! :D And this puts me in a good, exuberant mood to bounce to the library to do research for my term papers. Thank yall friends! :D

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:53 pm :)