Finally done with my preliminary outline of the architecture term paper. The thought of waking up early to print it before my first class so that I can have a leisurely lunch is so urgh. But that's not so bad. The thought of starting and completing my other term paper, as well as study for the final exam, both in two weeks' time, makes me feel stressed. It just seems dumb to me, scheduling the deadline and exam date on the same day. How are we supposed to prepare for two things at one go?! I'd better work harder. Which may explain the late nights of the past two days.
Tired. (Schoolwork is especially tiring.) I look at the clothes strewn about that need to be folded, the bedsheets that need to be (what do you call it, covered on the mattress and blanket?) ___, before I can sleep.... and it makes me want to jump on top of everything and go to bed just like that. More tasks to be completed tomorrow after my numerous classes to make my room look more presentable for my eagerly-awaited guest. Then to talk to Japanese students about nus. Then back home, finally. Groans.
I am such a lazy bum and my room is such a mess.
p.s. posted entries are at singapore time. it is 2.30am now in japan. raar.