About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> thinking cap: check!
> My heater was working just fine in the morning, bu...
> 成人の日
> when inaka girl comes to the big city!
> mind's only capable of boliao entries these days.
> Sitting in class earlier on listening to the lectu...
> if snow doesn't come to me, i'll go to snow!
> and so concludes winter vacation!
> I'VE GOT MAIL!
> Bored with a capital B

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

look who was in town!
Friday, 18 January 2008

Okay, this is a rather outdated entry, but no matter, better late than never! Miss Inaka came to play with me from 11-13 January, and I thought to share some pictures taken during her stay! Due to the strict rules of Hoshien, to prevent detection, she had to hide in the room most of the time, being allowed out only to go to the toilet or to shower. So... Yoon Jeong and I kind of became her maria, not that we really wanted to be! It's because we're f r i e n d s.

.: Night One :.


dinner by the Hoshienites! guess who got the biggest bowl?

[ Aside: Somehow these days it has become the habit that when I eat in Yoon Jeong's room, we'll use her suitcase as a makeshift desk. It looks pathetic/pitiful, but it's fun! ]


making ourselves reaaaally comfortable


being reaaaaaallly ugly

I debated a little over whether or not to post that picture because it's ultimately ugly and downright unglamorous, but in the end, it's nice to show that sweet young things like us have our wacky sides, no? Oh wait, I show my wacky side very often! In any case, I like that picture precisely because it's so ugly - it becomes funny! I'm also reminded of the three monkeys - see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Just that we have no whatever evils, we're just ugly. Think ugly, do ugly, is ugly! Hahaha. And I think being able to do stupid stuff together is a sign of feeling comfortable with one another.

.: Day Two :.

Shopping day! We went to my favourite haunt - Sunshine City! We walked for hours and hours, which I suppose can be considered good exercise, before coming away satisfied with our buys.


with our combined spoils


subway in japan is gooooood.


look, matching outfits! (just that i'd removed my stockings)


hugging the bag, i mean shuying, goodbye


the three crazy girls


hey, wasn't it goodbye?!

Scarcely two hours after we waved her off at Takadanobaba station, she was back at Hoshien cutting her hair! I think she missed us too much, so she intentionally missed her bus and came to stay one more night with me. Hahaha, just kidding. Due to some screw up, I shared my room again, and the frustrated girl decided to alleviate stress by giving herself a bowl cut. Perhaps the circumstances were unfortunate, but it was good to have her around for an extra day! :D

.: Day Three :.

We were lazy pigs and slept in until 12.30pm. Thankfully it was an uneventful night without me being plastered against the wall or being used as a bolster. I actually got some sleep!!


the ungrateful wretch!

Actually I was rather aghast by how black everything became. Either the fire was too strong, or that the butter burnt which made everything black, or both! A bit embarrassing, but to err is human, y'know? Haha. Just that in my absence, the silly girl took pictures of/with the food, and it was only when I was scrolling through the pictures in my cameras that I saw that. Look at her expression! >.< Bleah. Anyhow, after brunch we decided to put on our new clothes and shoes and headed out to take a mini-tour of the area around my dorm.


the Waseda clocktower was a must-see!




showing off our new acquisitions

It appears that in Japan, we've come to an agreement about our taste in footwear. The booties I was wearing, both of us have it, simply in different sizes. The heels she was wearing, both of us have it too, but in different colours. More matching stuff, just like our camera pouches!


mushroom head with some pumpkin delicacy ;p

Then it was off to 穴八番宮 to quickly browse through the stalls that were still there, trying out some food which I thought was yummy. I suppose a Kyoto-ian doesn't want to see much of temples and shrines while she's in Tokyo, but since it was nearby it was worth a look. After walking around taking silly pictures, we needed to replenish our energy by eating dessert! The parfait was huge and satisfying, being filled with ice cream rather than whipped cream, and I thought it was interesting having cereal in the parfait. Thank you for the treat!


food = yayness!

Finally it was an actual bye bye, with her departing for Tokyo to wait for her bus, and me to Yokohama. It's merely a goodbye for now; See you in 19 days!

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 2:09 am :)