About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> My heater was working just fine in the morning, bu...
> 成人の日
> when inaka girl comes to the big city!
> mind's only capable of boliao entries these days.
> Sitting in class earlier on listening to the lectu...
> if snow doesn't come to me, i'll go to snow!
> and so concludes winter vacation!
> I'VE GOT MAIL!
> Bored with a capital B
> I like looking at eye candy, because they're just ...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

thinking cap: check!
Thursday, 17 January 2008

I'd forgotten what it was like to write a term paper. Agonising over what topic to write on, trying to find a focus for the chosen topic, plowing through tons of library books and online journals, picking out the seemingly relevant information, compiling the information. When it seems that the information is sufficient (or that I'm sick and tired of reading articles), it's time to agonise over writing the introduction cum thesis. Realising that it's difficult to concentrate solely on what I'd wanted to do because of the lack of correlating information. Then begins the task of trying to find a focus that fits the information at hand. Reworking the introduction several times. Finally, after days, a workable thesis!

The thesis is key, really. When that gets done, everything more or less falls into place. So after a few hours of racking my brains, trying to make everything sound just right, I'm about one-third done with my paper. Was I aiming to complete half of it tonight? I don't know. Considering that it's 3am now, I'd better let it be and go to bed if I want to wake up in time for my morning class (and not be a zombie).

I WILL FINISH THIS PAPER TOMORROW!
(or rather, later today.)

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:50 am :)