Wow, the highest temperature today was 12 degrees celsius, lowest was 9. (I've gotten into the habit of checking the weather forecast daily.) These kinda temperatures make me think - winter is coming!
Then I scroll down and see that temperatures will be as high as 20 degress celsius tomorrow. -.- That certainly is not winter temperature. I'm rather looking forward to experiencing my first winter alone overseas! Before that, I will have more fun with autumn. Maybe I shall find people with common free time as me the week after next to go visit some gardens, or I can explore the area alone. It should be fun. :)
In the meantime, I should try to think of my studies.
... But before that, I've got to say that while Japanese are reportedly the ones who have the longest life spans, they aren't necessarily more 'whole', for lack of a better word. On the streets, in shopping centres, I see so many more people walking with the aid of canes or crutches, or getting about on wheelchairs. It's not simply that Japan's an ageing society (like Singapore is) with a huge population so that I see more people - so many of those I see aren't the elderly. It intrigues me, wondering why it is that the Japanese are supposedly more healthy and all, but have more physical deficiencies (once again, for lack of a better word), whether or not they were from birth or occurred at a later stage.
Hmm.
Oh yes, the books...