Another weekend gone by.
From being bored, now I've lots to do every weekend. So many places to visit, so many promises waiting to be fulfilled. While visiting new places and taking loads of pictures, there's still time put aside to chat. A whole day of bustling around wouldn't feel as complete without that mandatory time set aside to plunk asses down on the bare ground in the chilly night and catch up. Conversation is under-rated. Good conversation even more so. Perhaps it's a little delayed, but I'm finally understanding the simple joy of staying out late to enjoy friends' company. I'm still not at the stage of lying on the grass to stare at the sky, but what I have now is good enough. Maybe next time we could try lying in the snow and chat through chattering teeth. :)
It's been said that the pace of life in Tokyo is rather hectic. Perhaps we all need these little snatches of sanity.