About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> i can't think of an apt title
> konbanwa!
> Oh no I'm all packed and not ready to go! My broth...
> up, up and away
> 一首华初的歌
> monday blues
> you won't want me to dream of you
> Harsh words or gentle ones, they're two sides of t...
> even if you want to go alone
> happy coincidence

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

tetsudatte kudasai!
Friday, 21 September 2007

Say, I've got a computer problem. There's an internet connection in my room now, but even after I'd plugged in the cable or whatever it is called, I don't have access to the internet. I thought it was a problem with the connection, but I'm now in my friend's room, and her computer can connect to the internet while mine can't. HOW?!?!

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 4:47 pm :)