On Thursday, I had Mexican food for dinner, and it was quite an eye-opener because I didn't know what Mexican fare was all about. Somehow what popped to mind was a cactus and a straw hat. -.- And these are jalapenos: I thought my burrito was really yummy (not to mention filling), but I can't imagine having these as my staple food. An overload of dough, methinks! And a little too rich. Either the mexican food didn't agree with my stomach, or it was a bad idea to squeeze ice cream into my already bloated tummy, but I had a stomachache at night through to the next morning. Wonderful. On Friday, I met up with some of my favourite people for a spot of shopping and cooking! All the pretty dresses in the shops were calling out "buyyy mee...", but I had to harden my heart and resist temptation. It's as though my mantra was "if I can't wear it in Japan, I shouldn't buy it". What a pity! The top we bought for Sarah was absolutely gorgeous. If it weren't for her present, and if there was another piece that fit me, I'd have said to hell with my mantra, and I'd have gotten one for myself! Cooking sessions are always fun, but I tend to end up feeling rather inept in the kitchen, which I suppose I am. But it's still fun to hang around trying to look useful/busy, and laugh at Sarah who's laughed at by, uh, the rest of us. ;p It would've been more wonderful if we'd had a stayover, then we could've spend all night talking, laughing, and catching up before we don't have time to do that anymore. (It would also have saved me the cab fare >_<) Mans. We're all growing up, but our JC incidents are still pretty clear in our minds. Maybe it's a sign of age, or of being trapped in the past, that we keep rehashing our memories, bringing them out time and again to laugh over and reminisce about. After all, the elderly like to talk about their golden years, or those good old days, right? Hmm. Some of our dishes! Sausages + cheese = yummy, but somehow uncle lim commented that they tasted like burnt tyres. When I asked why he was eating so many when they tasted like burnt tyres to him, he clarified that they were nice burnt tyres. Like uhhh, okaaayyy.. o.O So finally, the baby in the group is turning 21 (soon enough). Happy birthday in advance, Yijun! And thanks for having us over again, even though we disturb the peace with our yellings and laughter when we play games, or simply chat. I love nassim chalet. :D Off-shoulder clothes are rather flattering. Hahaha okay that's all.