I'd just spent my whole afternoon clearing my backlog of laundry. When I was washing them, the water turned rather dirty. Either the colour from some of my black clothing ran, or my clothes were that dusty (from being left hangnig for months). Then I got my hands on the dryer. I anyhow pressed some buttons, and although I managed to get it to spin, I haven't got the hang of it. I hope I don't spoil the washing machine or any other appliances in my dorm. And the most time-consuming part was the ironing! I spent more than an hour ironing and ironing and ironing. It was hot and tiring business, and for once I was not too pleased about having so many clothes, because numerous skirts, dresses and tops need ironing! Labels: misc
Hmm. Doing household chores regularly will probably build some muscles, because my arm ached a little from pushing the iron, and from past experience, mopping is effort-consuming business too. Let's not exercise, and all be homemakers instead!