When I think of squash, I think of the A levels period when some of us would go to the PE department to borrow some rackets to whack the little black ball around as a form of destressing. After a two year hiatus, we wiped the cobwebs off our memories (and skills) and picked up the racket again. I wore the hwachong arts fac tshirt because squash reminds me of that, and I was quite surprised that yj was wearing that too. I've to say we were better players in the past, probably because we played rather frequently. Everytime the few of us go out together, we'll remember some details from our jc days. With so many different minds, we always manage to fish some long-forgotten memories out of the gutter (this reminds me of yj, who always said "-insert name-, you've got your mind in the gutter!") and as such jc memories always stay alive. Maybe jc was the period when I had the best school memories. Labels: cheerleading, school
That aside, four consecutive successful basket toss back tucks and two successful single liberties make me quite a happy lady!