[ This shall be a more coherent entry of the dbl-o night. ] I like these pictures, because they're different from the stand-together-and-smile pictures. And in some pictures, if you look very carefully, you can see some traces of abs. Or did we suck in really hard? Ahahaha. More pictures to come, awaiting others' uploads! After our performance at around midnight, we could finally drink! I was waiting for that practically all night! So we had 5 jugs of alcohol (of course I sampled from all), and niggles bought me a lychee martini and flaming lambo, thank you! :) Being a rather noob drinker, mixing all the different kinds of drinks together in a short span of time made me that little teensy bit tipsy. I've always felt quite in control of my speech and actions, apart from talking a little too much a little too fast, and being a bit unsteady weaving through the crowd. But once my friends spotted me being glued to the bar I was dragged away, forbidden from drinking anymore, and had my hand firmly held on to for the rest of the night. Holding hands makes me feel like a little girl, safe and protected. I think it's because I'm among friends, and the guys will feel obligated to take care of woozy girls, that I allow myself to imbibe in drinks. It'll be scary if there was no one around to take care of me. o.O Although, hey, I wasn't drunk, I can very well take care of myself! Hmm. I still remember the feeling of some stranger placing both his hands on my bare waist as we finished our trip around the club in the choo-choo train line and had to return to the dance floor for at least one song. Instead of turning around to kick him in the balls, I simply bounced out of the way, out of his reach, and quickly looked around for my fellow cheerleaders so we could bop together without being harrassed. For the few seconds before I located them I was a teensy weensy bit scared of more guys coming to try to touch me or grind against me. Eeks. Came home and turned on the computer instead of sleeping right after my bath. Attempted to carry on some conversations with friends, but I think my thoughts were careening left and right. I thought I was answering relatively coherently, but upon checks of my message history the next day, I realised I typed quite a lot of gibberish thanks to non-cooperative fingers placed on wrong keys. And Sherlyn couldn't stop teasing me the next day about all the /// I was typing when I was chatting with her. From all those, she concluded that I was too far gone. -.- Our short conversation went like this: S: wa, u still online But it wasn't that bad right?! I was making sense! But I seem to forget all too fast how lousy I feel after I drink a lot. Hahaha. All in all, I had a good night! *jumps up and down* Labels: cheerleading, pics, yay

the standard double shoulder sit
u sure u sober a not
K: yes
just \s \\feel a i\bit ns gso gd
S: haha1.. can see from ur words =)
sleep earli lah
K: gg to slp soon, aft a failed attempt to puke =s
kill me -.-
see ut rm..
see u tmr