I know. Labels: relationships
You know.
You know I know.
I know you know I know.
.
.
.
But I don't want to know.
- - -
I wonder if I'm the only weird one like that. Being aware of an open secret, yet at the same time pretending not to know anything (while knowing something, or at least hazarding a guess), and not intending to bring it up for the purpose of maintaining the status quo. Sometimes it's good when we can control the constancy of our lives. But on the other hand, I'm probably simply fooling myself, and I'm sure I haven't been 100% the same as I would have been otherwise. Raar.
- - -
G asked me if I would have a fling with someone. Loosely defined as dating someone, toeing the path of romance but knowing that probably nothing will come out of it, and being okay if things don't work out. Basically I think it's just... stringing someone along. I wonder. I don't think I would, because it sounds rather immoral. Who knows, perhaps it has happened before, unconsciously, subconsciously? We can be so unaware of the signals we're sending out, it's scary.
In any case, I'm too practical and realistic to get into anything now, two months from flying.