Extremely tired. It has been a long while since I sweat so much at training, and even longer (if ever) since we stayed till so late. But it feels good at least trying out the rest of the routine. To think that we did the second half in one training, when we did the first half in countless ones. Was there a sense of urgency? I don't know, I didn't really get the feeling from everyone. One more training to get everything right. Can we do it? I hope so. I was told to have faith in myself, and my team. WE CAN DO IT! ... as long as we work for it. Labels: cheerleading
It is interesting trying out bases from different teams, because the stunt feel is quite different. Aces bases are big, strong and stable. They make flyers feel safe... and light. =p There is a lot a lot of control, and there is a noticeable blast, and the landing's usually good. I like! But the times we get to train with them are far and few in between. Stolen moments.
Okays. I'm blabbering. Good night.