Some days, I wish more people own blogs or such equivalents so I'll know what's going on in their minds without me asking them. It's so much more convenient to ferret information from such indirect means, and there won't be a need for people to know what it is I want to find out, if they happen to blog about those matters. Asking will be too obvious. Labels: musings
Two years - is that a long time? It feels like it, and I'm rather out of touch. On one hand it's rather exciting, on the other it's scary. On top of that, is a lot of uncertainty - do I really want to be doing this? Going with the flow will be simpler than thinking and trying to sort everything out, but I'm worried that somewhere down the road I'll stop and think oh no, I'm doing this all wrong; I shouldn't be doing this at all.
... Then what?