The other day I was toying with the idea of having a collaboration with Aces in putting up a performance. The way I picture it, it'll be quite cool - Aces base stunting with Alpha flyer, and Alpha base stunting with Aces flyer. Each wearing his/her respective uniform, it'll be quite an interesting sight. But I've to admit it's more beneficial for us than them, and we'll get the better end of the deal if such a thing happens. Our not-so-good flyers get to fly with their generally-better bases, and our generally-weaker bases get to stunt with their good flyers. It's almost like the Aces members have to downgrade themselves to give us the chance to perform with them. Hmm. But it's just a thought, because it'll probably be a logistical nightmare. How to choose which members to be involved in the joint performance, where to train, who'll be in charge of trainings... We'll probably have to go to Labels: cheerleading
pulau NTU because they have better facilities, but it's just so darn inconvenient!
Maybe this idea came about because we saw the supposed collaboration between Magnum and some other team's flyers during the Secondary category of Cheerobics. How often do you see a collaboration anyway? It'll be something memorable. Just that if it doesn't happen in the near future, I don't get to be involved. :(
Ah well! Food for thought. Maybe the future generations can do something about it. :)