Since I ended work last month, it appears that I've been extremely busy with going out with friends and with cheerleading matters. So today, I had a hot date - with myself. I went to check out the Isetan sales alone! Nothing very much interesting from the brands that were publicised in the Isetan newsletter, but some stuff from Realm caught my attention: Dress 3 is just the pink version of dress 1, and dress 2 is one size too big, hence the pyjamas-like look. I find them all pretty! But because they're not dirt cheap, I cannot afford to buy all of them. After consulting some friends, I've decided on dress 1. Going to return for it on Sunday, probably! It better not be gone, I'll be quite gek. Looking forward to new clothes. I love clothes I love clothes I love clothes! :D So after all that window shopping I deserved a really good meal, right? BBQ seafood (and chicken wings and satay) - check. Considering how much I eat, it's almost amazing that I'm not 50+kg! Or am I slowly working my way towards that weight range...? Anyhow, it was good meeting up with yijun, sarah and kummi again. It has been eons since we let met kummi, yet he looks the same to me! Just that when I first saw him, I thought that he wore his boxers out. -.-'' Apparently his shorts, emblazoned with the american flag, was meant to be worn on 4th July, but he forgot to. And it was fun reminiscing (again), talking about how, instead of sending me home, he asked me to send him home. Then sarah told more stories about her precocious students, and yijun amazed kummi with her knowledge of gossip. She has thus been dubbed the ba gua po. It was to our delight - and dismay, since we were really full - that we discovered there's a food fair ongoing at Takashimaya right now! We will probably return one day to eat (for others' info, the food fair is till 22 Jul). I am so going to have a field day eating the desserts and pastries. They look really yummy, and from what I sampled, they are really yummy as well! Food sure makes me happy.