About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> Feels good to be -slightly- busy, at least there's...
> when work rules
> I don't think I ever want to wake up at 7.30am the...
> TGIF!
> =D
> *bell ring*
> if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
> Love In The First Degree by Bananarama is playing ...
> G chalet!
> i want food!

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

mmm
Wednesday, 9 May 2007

I am so tired.

- - -

I wonder why there is a need to make the waiting areas of government clinics so darn cold. A sick person will just feel worse in that kind of environment, won’t he? A friend was saying this area is like decomposing, full of old people. Yet yesterday I saw a girl merely in her teens, in a wheel chair, in NCC. It made me feel sad. Handling the insurance cases, dealing with the mortality round, I see data to do with deaths quite often. Hell, working in NCC, I’m surrounded by sickness. And I wonder why there is cancer. Why it takes so many darn forms, why it is so prevalent. Now, the patients are merely names to me. What if one day, I can attach faces to the names? A wholly different matter altogether.

- - -

And I think I need to get more than 4+hours of sleep daily. It is not nice to feel utterly sleepy when my colleague is trying to explain stuff to me. I have to drag my tired ass to training later. Ahhh. Where’s my bed.

On another note, the grumpy mood is finally lifting!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 5:45 pm :)