About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> =D
> *bell ring*
> if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
> Love In The First Degree by Bananarama is playing ...
> G chalet!
> i want food!
> will you save me?
> old is gold!
> the men don't get it
> conversation

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

TGIF!
Saturday, 5 May 2007

Now that I've rejoined the working society temporarily, I find it fun to look forward to Friday, even though it was only my second day of work yesterday. Ending half an hour early is exciting, thinking of the weekend is even more exciting! I thoroughly enjoyed lunch with rach and hl, I wonder how many people click with their colleagues like that. It makes me wish hl weren't leaving at the end of the month.

What makes people click? Is it complementary personalities? The willingness to open up and chat without so much reservation? Or it's simply a matter of fate and chemistry which we have no control over? There are some people whom you'll feel comfortable chatting with instantly, and others whom you have to force yourself to chat with, and try to keep a distance from, and squirm when your personal space is invaded. Coming back to work has been very good for me, the chemistry all around must have been excellent, because I'm keeping top-grade company. I find that people can be drawn out of their shells if the feeling is right, and somehow chatting becomes automatic, without losing the fun factor. Even seemingly shy people will throw off their mantle of hesitance and awkwardness, then chat as though they're old friends. It's not everyday I find someone whom I click with instantly, and will go to when I'm bored to sit on a stool by her feet, lean against the cupboard and chat.

I'm drawn to people who're chatty with warm personalities. These make them so much more approachable, and the lure of making a friend whom I'm likely to want keep is irresistable. Work is good - so far. :) I hope that time won't reveal so much negativity that I lose this good feeling I'm having now.

All righty, I need to sleep soon. All that exercise you put me through has made me rather tired. ;p

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:10 am :)