Feels good to be -slightly- busy, at least there's a sense of importance and accomplishment. The problems here aren't really mine; I simply help to make everything run smoothly. Actually it's quite amazing how this place keeps track of all the casesheets. There must be thousands of patients, and numerous doctors, clinics and departments claiming the notes for various reasons. I guess everyone's careful about recording movements of the notes to protect their own asses. It is not a good feeling when MRO indicates that the last movement was to your department and yet you can't find the notes. Who wants to lose notes?
- - -
I wonder if exercise is going to help shed some extra kgs. As yet I don't detect any difference; The exercise is only making my body hurt. My left hand and right arm hurt. Must've been the tumbling, not that I did much. But I don't care - I still want to accomplish a back handspring!
Speaking of weight, my parents just bought a new weighing machine and it really is quite cool. Apparently if you input your height, and you stand on it to take your weight, it can somehow calculate the percentage of fats in your body and water percentage. Machines these days truly are getting quite high-tech. I am glad to announce that for my age, height and weight, my fats percentage is very low! In fact, according to the chart, a little less and it'll fall within the underfat range. That makes me feel good... Although I'm not exactly very light. ;p At least I'll think that the extra weight is due to extra muscle mass, yeah!
- - -
I ended up thinking I was being used as a substitute. I'm sure that wasn't the case, but my mind fabricates stories. On the train this morning I saw someone's T-shirt slogan that read: Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
Makes some sense.